Cock sheaths? Feedback, recommendations?

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering if anyone has ever used a cock sheath to add extra girth and length?

What did it feel like?

What did your sexual partner think?

Love to a see a pic of someone actually wearing or using one?

Penis Sleeve, cock sheaths , Bent Shop | Bent Ltd

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a review of one awhile back: Lovehoney Mega Mighty Girthy Penis Extender Review

I like using them, and my wife enjoys them when she is in the right mood for the extra size. As I mention in the review I have tried quite a few, and it is definitely a bit of trial and error to find one that fits good.

Reactions: Lookingood

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a pretty good collection of cock sheaths and I love using them with my wife. I grabbed my first one because I like fantasy designs like bad dragon and I was excited to see that several companies make wearable versions.

It took a while for her to warm up to them, it didn't help that the first design I got was a little awkward. It got better as we tried more and now we have one that almost always finds it's way out when we have sex. She loves the extra size combined with the intimacy that comes with wearing the toy instead of just holding it.

Designs vary a lot, so the amount of stimulation you get depends on the sheath. I usually prefer designs that have a little less stimulation on the inside, but I also have one that probably feels better for me than her.

Our favorite is a huge werewolf themed sheath from PrimalHardwere but Bad Dragon also has some great options. If you like more realistic options I've heard good things about Blissful Creations and Third Leg Designs but can't attest to them personally.

Here's a few pics of me using them. You can see more in my gallery too.

View media item 1412084
View media item 10618371
View media item 10920841
View media item 11618331