Ashley Ward: Silvefox daddy

shumba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m so lucky to have witness a beautiful man like Ashley ward shoot cum out of his dick before they were removed! His facial expression is so erotic when he cum :eyes:

I came across his IG few months back but and have since been yearning to see him cum, and also to see his ass lol!
You’re very lucky !!

foxdruid

Expert Member
Media
Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is pitching some London tshirt on IG :Dhe should do more "talking" in the videos, that British accent surely works.
Can't help to wonder whether his orifice inside that pair of jeans is cleanly wiped or not, or maybe left some imprints on his underwear

Nikserof

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the pics and videos are removed from this thread, he or his agent must be watching it. I realized because I was going to rant about people still bitching about the dirty hole incident, but when I went back to see when that started, it and all other pics and videos are gone.

Reactions: O11Vera

MoreRzns

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's because people share without his permission. and u already get what u pay for (subs only $15 = naked pic and some video "it's what u pay for actually") what your expectations u will get ? . Pay for Dunkin donuts but want lobster grill. Come on !!
The food comparison made me laugh you gays are a trip