24yo Dom Looking For Submissive Obedient Twinks Aged 18-22

Domtop23

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, 24 yo dom and aggresive top here. I dominated young subs (mostly twinks and femboys) before and then gave a break. Now looking for very submissive cute twinks that are into long term domination. I only use skype for this: live:.cid.6c5bb19614273670

Do not contact me if you don't use Skype, that's the only place you can find me for now. I care about this kind of relationships so I know what I am doing. You must note that: You always feel repressed and desperate and your self-respect will not be present while we are talking. Keep reading only if this excites you and you are OKAY with it.

If u want a taste of how a relationship with me look like, see below:

Rules and Characteristics That You Must Be Okay With (we can discuss the details):
  1. Having intelligence enough to understand my desires and a soul that is satisfied by fulfilling them, being into sub/dom or daddy/son social and sexual interactions.
  2. A willingness to construct a solid long-lasting relationship in which you comply with my advices and show respect accordingly.
  3. Once we establish a certain trust level, you should be okay with sending your face pic. ( I will send too, probably from snap with a time limit, in order to ensure the privacy of both people)
  4. Checking your messages regularly to see if I have requested something from you. If you are busy, you must let me know and explain the reason behind. There may be punishments for late answers...
  5. It is extremely important that you communicate properly, I don't want an unbalanced state of mind, I want full submission. If you are not sure, just ignore this post.
What I will do:
  1. You will provide me your limits at the beginning of our relationship and I will be careful about them.
  2. I will do nothing that puts you in danger either in real life or on social media.
  3. I will do all of these within my own boundaries and at the frequency and time intervals that I determine, of course, you should obey.
I am fit and good-looking. You can check my profile for some photos, I can show more later.

Attachments

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
Hey, 24 yo dom and aggresive top here. I dominated young subs (mostly twinks and femboys) before and then gave a break. Now looking for very submissive cute twinks that are into long term domination. I only use skype for this: live:.cid.6c5bb19614273670

Do not contact me if you don't use Skype, that's the only place you can find me for now. I care about this kind of relationships so I know what I am doing. You must note that: You always feel repressed and desperate and your self-respect will not be present while we are talking. Keep reading only if this excites you and you are OKAY with it.

Rules and Characteristics That You Must Be Okay With (we can discuss the details):
  1. Having intelligence enough to understand my desires and a soul that is satisfied by fulfilling them, being into sub/dom or daddy/son social and sexual interactions.
  2. A willingness to construct a solid long-lasting relationship in which you comply with my advices and show respect accordingly.
  3. Once we establish a certain trust level, you should be okay with sending your face pic. ( I will send too, probably from snap with a time limit, in order to ensure the privacy of both people)
  4. Checking your messages regularly to see if I have requested something from you. If you are busy, you must let me know and explain the reason behind. There may be punishments for late answers...
  5. It is extremely important that you communicate properly, I don't want an unbalanced state of mind, I want full submission. If you are not sure, just ignore this post.
What I will do:
  1. You will provide me your limits at the beginning of our relationship and I will be careful about them.
  2. I will do nothing that puts you in danger either in real life or on social media.
  3. I will do all of these within my own boundaries and at the frequency and time intervals that I determine, of course, you should obey.
I am fit and good-looking. You can check my profile for some photos, I can show more later.
Nice feet

cj200

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds more like someone who is extremely egocentric, masking it under the guise of being dom. "I will do all of these within my own boundaries and at the frequency and time intervals that I determine" wtf has any of that have to do with being dom? It's just another "I do whatever I want and you'll be okay with that", that's not a relationship or long lasting anything, that's just you being an asshole and someone else weak enough to put up with it.
As for fit and good looking, your profile shows otherwise, you even have hair on your back dude!

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
Sounds more like someone who is extremely egocentric, masking it under the guise of being dom. "I will do all of these within my own boundaries and at the frequency and time intervals that I determine" wtf has any of that have to do with being dom? It's just another "I do whatever I want and you'll be okay with that", that's not a relationship or long lasting anything, that's just you being an asshole and someone else weak enough to put up with it.
As for fit and good looking, your profile shows otherwise, you even have hair on your back dude!
Find a hobby besides lpsg

Shadow Just

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested, but

What I will do:
skype doesn't recognize it when i enter your skype id

4FunBoys

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, im 26m slave , im looking for good, experienced cam master to make me his cam slave/ sub and train a lot. Im into cam control, bondage, edging, feet, socks, dares game and stay open-minded for all new experiences. Pls Sirs add me on sk pe: live:.cid.6cc30caebe0a142a