Bigger/Smaller than your own dad? (18+)

bigthicklatino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those of you who have done so, how did y'all end up comparing so closely to know how you measure up? I've only ever seen family in boxers or swim trunks
shower time has afforded me very detailed looks at my own dad and my sons

Blondebot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who have done so, how did y'all end up comparing so closely to know how you measure up? I've only ever seen family in boxers or swim trunks
Years of locker room with him which later made us comfortable to be naked around each other in the house

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is probably about the same size if not smaller. It is hard to tell cause I have only seen his limp- and honestly I didn't really want to stare anyways lol. My YOUNGER brother is bigger than me which is so annoying lol. Older bros should be taller and bigger right?? But not in this case haha :)

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It isn’t weird as long as you don’t make it weird. In lockerrooms you see others guys naked too, so why would family be weird?
I know, this is rational thinking. A dick is a dick, so why be weird about it around family? Of course... I have to be the weird one because while I have no qualms being naked in a locker room, etc... I can't even bear to take my shirt off around family. I still haven't figured out why. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I personally don't feel comfortable cursing or drinking around my family members either-- even though they do it with each other. I don't know if it's because I put them on a pedestal and have higher expectations thus no nudity, or... I have no idea why I contradict myself on this issue

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am WAY smaller than my dad, who has a normal sized one. It caused him a lot of worry when I was a kid — took me to doctors and stuff. He relaxed a lot once I told him I was gay — I could tell he thought, ok, it doesn’t matter so much then.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my father is a bodybuilder and fitness model. He's posed nude a few times over the years and never hid that from me, so I've seen him naked a lot. He's very big, even soft. I got the big dick gene but his is still bigger, and that's caused some complicated and conflicting feelings in me.
How tall is he,

and how long and thick around is he flaccid, and

How long and thick around is he erect?

And same questions about yourself?

Had a nudist family did You to ever compare and if so, who watched and or judged?

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is probably about the same size if not smaller. It is hard to tell cause I have only seen his limp- and honestly I didn't really want to stare anyways lol. My YOUNGER brother is bigger than me which is so annoying lol. Older bros should be taller and bigger right?? But not in this case haha :)
How big of a difference is there between you and your brother. And being the oldest I agree with you that we should be the biggest/tallest etc :p

Richierhoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All people of legal age.

I’m smaller than my dad by about 2” or slightly more.

Years ago I walked into our sitting room and he was fucking his then girlfriend on the floor right in front of me. I froze for only maybe 5 seconds and backed out of the room.

They didn’t flinch or turn their heads or hear me.

He has a thick cut 10” cock for sure
This is mine
IMG_9434_Facetune_23-04-2022-14-56-29.jpeg
8f5c7c2e-b51e-484c-97d2-f4323070750e.jpeg
IMG_5070.jpeg
c381a6d3-100e-40b4-be81-ca9979fa231d.jpeg

Dangercurve

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not like it was compared side by side with the old man's cock either, that would be great wouldn't it? Haha
I have seen him naked several times when I lived with him, there was no question about the truth, I think he liked to wave his balls and I came to see it as something normal. Even now I realize that I also do it just like he did.

Although I have compared it with other members of the family, with the cousins it is valid haha

brigadoon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an experience years ago that I've been jerking about ever since lol -
I was in my late teens and had a nice looking bulge and liked showing off in the locker room, etc... I think my dad saw me a couple of times in underwear to wake me up in the morning and saw that I was packing...
We went on a fishing trip together and shared a hotel room and at night, he took off his pants to reveal a huge bulge. But I thought to myself "it looks stuffed... like not real at all. Lumpy like a sock." When I took my pants off to reveal mine, I noticed him just staring at me, with almost like a desperate look on his face. I thought "well, if that's real he is slightly bigger than me but not by much."
About a week later, he came into my room to wake me up but I was already awake standing at my closet in my underwear. He was also in his underwear and had ZERO bulge. And mine was big. And as soon as we saw the size discrepancy, he ran out of the room. He definitely was stuffed in the hotel room, no question.
Years later, I heard from multiple sources that he drunkenly told them he's been jealous of my size since I was a teenager.
I'm not gonna lie - it feels good. He was a jerk to me and I realize now it was bc he was jealous.